this crazy face belongs to me, Jaimie - or as my friends call me (yes you can be my friend too 🤓) - Jam.
I'm a wedding, portrait & boudoir photographer based out of Buffalo NY but with a wanderlust that keeps me exploring & shooting all over!
NOTHING INSPIRES ME MORE THAN SHOWING PEOPLE WHO CONSIDER THEMSELVES TO BE ORDINARY - JUST HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE
Not just in looks. In their personality. In their passions.
If you don’t want a nerdy, tattooed, bad joke making momma to be your new bff AND your photographer… you’ve found the wrong lady 😉 Please exit through the gift shop.
to help you decide if you like me
1. I’ve lived on the road for 2 years traveling the U.S. & Canada
2. During that time I saw over 25 national parks (my goal, of course, is to see them all!)
3. I have a bachelor’s degree in anthropological linguistics which I likely
will never use 😝
4. Any excuse to be outdoors is the perfect excuse - camping, hiking, kayaking, fly fishing, star gazing, reading, photographing weird bugs… just get me that fresh air baby
5. I’ve lost count of how many times I've been tattooed I, but I've tattooed myself 6 times 😎
6. On the rare occasion I strive for my style to be Vogue worthy, but most days I’m rockin' my favorite band tee, jeans & a messy bun. Please don't judge me if we run into each other at Target 🤣
7. I’m mildly obsessed with all things Disney & musicals... as a matter of fact I'm one of the owners of JPVideo Productions - a local company that films many of the high school musicals in the area and is involved with Shea's & the Kenny Awards!
8. I'm one of those rare people who loves winters in Buffalo...
like, maybe more than summer
9. My goal in life is to have a little homestead with my family, where we grow much of our own food, raise chickens & goats and are as self-sustaining as possible
10. I’m afraid of chickens… & fish… & any other animal that makes sudden, floppy or pecky movements... (yes, I'm aware that this conflicts with #9... what can I say, I like to face my fears head on)
No really… nothing stresses me out more than having to be in front of the camera 🤣 Which is why I LOVE MY DAMN JOB.
Because now I get to be the fairy godmother that shows people a side of themselves that’s like nothing they’ve ever seen before.
My specialty is quickly making you forget all about the fact that you hate having your photo taken. Bringing out your genuine personality by making you feel comfortable and like you're just hanging out with an old friend 🤘
How do I do it, you ask? Pixie dust 🧚♀️ just kidding… it’s just something I do very well. It’s what makes me good at my job. And what will make you LOVE your photos.